The new recipe is this easy-peasy Chaat Tart! Flaky puff pastry base filled with simple chatpata potato filling drizzled generously with Imlie(tamarind) and Mint chutneys! Too good👌Definitely a must-try for all the chaat lovers!
I have a few such easy peasy chaat recipes on my blog Chaat with Samosa Sheets Easy Tokri Dahi Chaat Pani Puri. This one is a quick fix treat if you have puff pastry in your pantry! For Imlie and Mint chutney check the link above!
- Mini Puff pastry or large cut into 4 pieces
- 2 boiled potatoes with salt( you may also use boiled chickpea)
- small piece onion
- 1 green chilly
- 1 tsp chaat masala
- 1 tsp cumin powder
- lime juice mix well
- On a baking tray place the pastry sheet and add the filling by leaving the sides. Egg wash the sides.
- Bake it at @200 degrees preheated oven for 15 to 2o minutes or until the sides are brown and crisp.
- Generously drizzle imlie chutney, and mint chutney, sprinkle some onion, cilantro, pomegranate and sev if you have