Kebab rolls are really an amazing treat with leftover roti or khubs!! The juicy and succulent kebabs with lip-smacking yogurt-based spread and some crunchy pickled veggies along with onion sauteed in the drippings of kebabs are wrapped in soft khubs is to die for!
I love wraps and rolls and love to experiment with it. This Kebab roll idea I got from a video shared in a food group and just loved it. Made some slight changes and wala here you go!
When I had some leftover sheek kebab mix and some khubs from the previous day I made this awesome dish out of it and my family just loved it!! You can create a storm out of leftover food instead of simply wasting it. isn’t it? This is truly delicious!
We enjoyed it! Hope you all will love it too!
Sheekh Kebab check the link here
- 4tbs yogurt
- 2 tbsp tahini sauce
- 1 garlic cloves minced
- Some parsley
- Finely chopped cucumber
- Some olive oil
- A squeeze of lemon juice
- Salt to taste
- Sumac (optl)
- Thinly sliced onions
- Thinly sliced tomatoes
- Lots of cilantro
- Cabbage leaves sliced optl
- Lemon juice or vinegar
- Some extra onion and olive oil
- For preparing sheekh kebab, check the link above.
- If you wanna make homemade pita bread check the link here or Batbout
- Mix all the ingredients listed under for spread and keep it aside.
- Mix sliced veggies and add the lemon juice, salt and pepper and keep it aside.
- In the pan in which u made kebabs add 1/2 tsp more olive oil and add 1 sliced onion and some salt mix and cook it for 3 to 4 minutes on medium-high flame and take it off! No need to soften the onion!
Now for wrapping check the video!😊