Milk Cakes or Tres Leches cakes are so addictive that you can’t stop digging into it! This no bake Kulfi milk cake is obviously a keeper when you have a sudden guest or simply when you are craving for a dessert!
Kulfi lovers this one is a must try! Do lemme know if you want to see more milk cake flavors in my blog!
- Ladies finger Biscuit or Vanilla cake
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup evaporated milk
- 3/4 tin condensed milk
- A fat pinch of saffron infused 2 to 3 tbsp hot milk
- 1 tsp cardamom powder
- 2 tbsp pistachio powder (opt)
- Mix well and keep it aside.
- 200 gm fresh cream
- 2 sachet whip cream powder
- 1/2 tsp cardamom powder
- A handful of chopped pistachios
Stack two layers of ladies finger biscuit to get that exact cakey texture! Pour the flavored kulfi milk on each layer of the biscuit(refer video)
Check out my Milk Cake links below! Instead of ladies finger biscuit you may use the vanilla cake link below