Do you remember sfeeha i posted day before yesterday?Ya this little parcels are fried version for that!I have some leftover fillings and i want it to be enjoyed by those who don’t have oven too!So here is the recipe recreated with same filling!
It’s very simple and easy to prepare appetizer.As i said the filling has a unique taste in it.Fried goodies are favourite for all,so do give it a try.
In these i added a small piece of cheese at the center so it tasted like a Turkish minced meat pizza.Cheese is optional(choice is yours).
- 1 cup all purpose flour
- 1/2 cup wheat flour
- 3/4 tsp yeast
- 1 tbsp yogurt
- Water to knead the dough
- 1 tbsp oil
For filling go Here
Mozzarella cheese to keep in center(optl)
- Knead the dough with all the ingredients to a pliable soft dough.
- Cover and keep it in a warm place for proofing.
- Make 10 to 14 balls out of it Roll each one out to a thin puris.(not too thin)
- Place the filling at the center and place a small piece cheese .
- Apply some water on sides and fold it from all sides to make a neat square like shown in picture.
- Do it with rest of the dough and deep fry it.When you notice it starting to rise, gently press down with a ladle so that the air building up inside it gets distributed evenly.Fry it until golden brown take out and serve it hot.