A refreshing mango drink with cooling mango jelly, mango pieces, and chia or basil seeds👌 with a creamy mango milk base is surely a must-try one! If you are a mango lover please don’t miss this recipe, it’s that good!
My mango-loving family gave 10/10 on this recipe! We can see many such amazing drinks all over social media since Ramadan started, here is my version of it! Hope you all will relish it!
When mangoes are in season, I make sure the best use of them! If you are searching for mango recipes please check my dessert folder too!
- 3 to 4 mangoes
- 3 tbsp sugar
- 170 ml cream
- Condensed milk as per taste
- 2 to 3 cups milk or coconut milk
- Chia or basil seeds soaked
- Ice cubes
- Mago jelly
- Soak chia or basil seed and keep it aside.
- 1 mango finely chopped
- Mango jelly cut into small cubes
- Blend mango, cream (sugar if needed) and make a puree.
- Then mix enough condensed milk and milk or coconut milk
- In a large jug mix together all the ingredients and dig in!