Eid Mubarak in advance to all my lovely followers! A perfect treat to make your Eid special! This fruit cream pudding is a rich creamy layered dessert with, soft biscuits, creamy fruits, and a cheese base cream mix! A real indulgence to make your special occasion more happening!
I just love the combination of fruits, biscuits and cream pudding! If you are someone like me do not miss this recipe!!
- Tea biscuits
- Milk to dip the biscuits
- Fruits – Mango, apple, persimmon or chikoo, strawberry (opt), or any of your fav fruit
- 2 or 3 tbsp condensed milk
- 2 tbsp cream
- 2 sachet whip cream, 1/4 to 1/2 cup milk, 200 ml fresh cream whip well and keep it aside
- 12 portions of cream cheese cubes
- Condensed milk for sweetness
- 1 sachet cream caramel
In a bowl beat well the cheese, condensed milk, and cream caramel powder, vanilla, then gently fold in the whipped cream mix! fluffy cream is ready!
For layering check the video!