Creamy chocolate and vanilla mousse with a crunch of toasted almonds in every bite is heaven for sure! Simple Biscuit base chocolate pudding that melts in your mouth! Calling out all the chocolate lovers for this incredible dessert!
If you are searching for a tasty and simple dessert this one is a must-try! If you are a regular follower of my blog you all may know that I have a huge collection of desserts and cakes on the blog and they are always simple to follow!
Toasted almonds and chocolates are a perfect match, isn’t it? Hope you all will love it!
- Chocolate Biscuit for base
- 1/2 cup milk to dip the biscuit
- 3/4th cup + 1/4 cup chocolate chips
- 3 sachets whip cream
- 1/2 cup + 3 tbsp milk
- 3 tbsp cream cheese
- 100 ml fresh cream
- 1 sachet cream caramel
Toast 1/2 cup almond flakes, Melt choc with 2 or 3 tbsp milk and keep aside.
- 1st layer – Dip biscuits in milk and place it as base
- 2nd Layer – empty 3 packets of whip cream and blend it until soft peaks form with milk
- Then add cheese, fresh cream, and caramel sachet whip until stiff peaks formed, Divide it into 2 parts, Spread one layer on top of the biscuit
- 3rd Layer – Fold the melted chocolate with the other half of the cream and toss in the almond flakes. Spread it as the third layer
- Melt some mars or chocolate chips and pour it on top of the choc mousse. decorate with almond flakes and chill it.