Snickers Pudding is a creamy and rich peanut-flavored pudding that has exactly the same flavors as snickers chocolate! Without using a single snickers chocolate you will get that rich snickers flavor in this dessert! Mildly sweet pudding with rich chocolate and peanut flavor is too good to indulge!
If you are searching for a delicious dessert recipe for Eid Al Adha here is a quick and easy one! Hope you all are staying happy and safe! I really thought by this Eid I will join my parents, but Allah has better plans! Hoping and praying for the best!
For the time being let’s celebrate the little happiness around us! Stay safe and happy!
- 300 gm chocolate
- 5 tbsp milk
- Tea Biscuit
- 270 gm cream
- 3 heaped tbsp peanut butter
- 1 sachet cream caramel powder
- 1 sachet whip cream powder
- Condensed milk for sweetness
- 1 tbsp gelatine soaked in 3 tbsp water and then melted in the microwave
- Vanilla essence
- 400 gm chocolate
- 2 tbsp butter
- 1 tbsp peanut butter
- A handful of peanuts
- Melt chocolate with milk(you will need a thin chocolate sauce)
- Spread some chocolate on base, layer the biscuits, and then pour the rest of the chocolate and spread it evenly.
- In a blender, add all the ingredients listed under 2nd layer and blend it smoothly
- Pour it on top of the biscuit layer. Cover and chill it until set.
- Then make the ganache by melting choc, butter, and peanut butter in the microwave. Add the roasted peanuts to it and mix well.
- Pour it on top of the set pudding, cover and chill it at least for 4 to 6 hours and enjoy!