Man, this is a piece of heaven for those who love the banana flavor! Soft moist cake soaked in dulce de leche and rich vanilla cream with slices of bananas! It is super simple to prepare with few easy steps!
My hubby is a banana lover, so this time thought to make him happy with this cake! Here kids always prefer the chocolate flavor, so mostly i used to bake chocolate cakes! This one is a good alternative for the fruit-flavored ones!
Here I made a sandwich cake by filling the cream at the center and left the sides to get that rustic dripping look! You may decorate it as per your likings! So let’s jump in to the recipe.
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/3rd+ 2 tbsp oil
- 1/2 cup oil
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- Whip Cream (1 use 200 ml thick cream+100 ml fresh cream+icing sugar or powdered sugar for sweetness)
- Dul ce de leche 1/4 to 1/2 tiin
- Thinly sliced banana
- Some digestive biscuits
Note: You may also use this caramel sauce for filling instead of dulce de leche
- To prepare the cake – Just dump all the wet ingredients in a bowl and blend until fluffy, then add powdered sugar and mix again.
- Sift the dry ingredients to the wet and mix well, Bake it @180 degrees preheated oven for 15 to 20 minutes or until skewer inserted comes out clean.
- For Assembling check the video!