A rich and delicious chocolate heaven pudding that every chocolate lover will love definitely! Sweet Oreo crumbs followed by a creamy cheese filling with crunchy bits of chocolate topped with rich chocolate ganache! Oh Yum!
I must say this pudding is the simplest and tastiest yet, a little bit on a heavier/richer side. But come on once in a while or for a grand party one such dessert is a must, isn’t it? I give the dessert a rustic look by adding some flakes and oreo as a topping! try and you will love it too as I did.
I made it for a friend’s party and all liked it! So guys if you are searching for an easy and delicious chocolate pudding give this one a try! As the base is oreo and topping is rich chocolate ganache, i made the cheese filling light sweet. But you may adjust the sweetness by adding more or less condensed milk as sper your choice! Let’s hop to the recipe!
- 6 to 8 packets Oreo biscuits for crumbs
- 2 tbs butter
- 2 tbsp Nutella or any melted chocolate (If you don’t want your base to be too sweet just add 3 or 4 tbsp milk to moisten the cookie crumb)
- 240 gm cream cheese
- 2 sachet whip cream powder
- 1/2 can condensed milk (check for the sweetness and add more if needed)
- 200 gm fresh cream or thick cream
- Vanilla essence
- 1&1/2 tsp gelatine soaked in 2btsp water for 5minutes.
- Any crunchy chocolates like KitKat or Maltesers
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- 3/4th cup heavy cream or fresh cream
- Some Chocolates and oreo biscuits.
- Crush the oreo biscuits and mix the above-mentioned ingredients to make a soft base.
- In a blender add the ingredients for the filling except gelatine.
- Mix the melted gelatine with the cream, add chopped chocolates and pour it on the base.
- Chill it in the refrigerator until set.
- Then pour the chocolate ganache on top and decorate the pudding(refer to video) As simple as that,