Appetizers and finger foods are always a delightful treat to have, isn’t it? These Mashed potato fingers are so creamy and fluffy inside with a crispy exterior. Simple, yet lip-smacking and flavorful! A great treat as a party starter or for a kids party, or just to munch with a hot cup of tea or coffee!
Very simple to prepare with just a few ingredients that will be always there in your pantry! Here I added some cauliflower florets to make it more healthy! As we are adding cauliflower the mash will be a little grainy, but if you don’t like it you may skip it!
My kids and hubby loved it! If you are a potato lover then this one is a must-try! So let’s go check out the recipe
- 2 potatoes boiled
- Some cauliflower florets boiled
- 6 to 8 cloves garlic minced
- 1 0r 2 green chilies chopped finely’ some parsley finely chopped
- salt to taste
- 2 tbsp melted butter
- 3 cream cheese cubes at room temp
- 1 tbsp sriracha sauce or any hot sauce
- chilly flakes
- some pepper powder
- Cajun seasoning or any of your fav seasoning
- 2 tbsp cornflour
- 2 tbsp all-purpose flour
For Dip, I used the mix of mayo & ketchup
- mash the potatoes and cauliflower very well.
- Add all other ingredients mix well to make a dough.
- Shape it to fingers and fry it on medium flame!