Cheesy crispy paratha with a crunch of finely chopped veggies is a health packed breakfast or lunch box idea for kids! Exams going on for the kids, so to treat them special with awesome food prepared in no time is a real task for mommies, isn’t it?
Recipes like these are a lifesaver sometimes, especially when kids; need our time and attention! I wish to give the kids their favorite food and make them feel happy and relaxed during the exam season and on the other hand the food shouldn’t take much of my time as i need to be with them to boost their confidence.
I’m sure this one is gonna be a favorite not just for kids’ but even those adults who love cheesy food! hehe! Unfortunately we need to bother about all those calories and fats! No wonder why I wish to be a kid to relish all these foods without any guilts!
- 1 cup wheat flour
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- Salt to taste
- Some red chili flakes
- Finely chopped spring onions
- Milk + water for kneading
- 1 & 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese
- 1 onion finely chopped
- 1 clove garlic finely chopped
- Spring onion finely chopped
- Small piece bell pepper finely chopped
- Few Basil or Mint leaves finely chopped
- Red chilly flakes
- Pepper powder
- Pinch of salt
- Slice cheese
- Knead the dough with all the ingredients mentioned above. Cover and let it rest for at least 30 minutes.
- For filling mix all the veggies with mozzarella cheese.
- For Rolling and assembling please check the video link below
Enjoy with your dear ones!!