This chicken toast is something very easy to put together! Crispy bread in which a flavorful chicken mince is spreaded and covered with nutty sesame makes a scrumptious appetizer or lunch box idea! This is a Chinese recipe made with prawns and I’m sure prawns will taste even better, right? So to make a quick snack on a weekend evening i choose this chicken toast and my family just loved it!
It has a crispy texture as we are frying it. I even tried some with less oil, like shallow frying it or even baking it for a healthier option! if you wanna skip the frying part try it that way!It tasted awesome with sweet chilly sauce. If you like it more spicy increase the amount of green chilly in it. Chinese food always draws my attention by its look and taste, same with this too!
So if you wanna try it with prawns just mince the prawns instead of chicken and use it! Without further delay lets check how super easy this recipe is!
- 300 gm chicken mince or you can use chicken breast fillet and mince it
- 1 or 2 green chilies finely chopped
- 2 tsp garlic finely chopped
- small piece spring onion finely chopped
- 1/2 of a beaten egg
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 1 tsp soy sauce
- Salt to taste
- Some chilly flakes and pepper if you like it spicy
- Sesame seeds
- 4 to 5slice bread
- In the chicken, mince add all the ingredients except sesame. Mix well with the help of a spoon.
- Take a bread slice and spread the mince evenly.
- Spread the sesame on a broad plate and dip the mince side of the bread on it
- Cut into a rectangular shape (refer video)
- Heat a pan pour oil and fry it on medium-low flame until the chicken is cooked and bread is golden and crisp.
- Serve it hot with your favorite dip!