Marble Cakes are always a delightful treat to the eyes and tummy! So here is my version of white chocolate and toffee Marble CAke! Instead of chocolate, I used toffee (dulce de leche) and the flavor was so good, Yes I know the color is not that vibrant and attractive as chocolate, but i guarantee the taste!
If you don’t like toffee flavor, you can easily replace the toffee over chocolate ! My younger one prefers plain tea cakes without any nuts, so i can’t add any such to my cakes! If you are a toffee lover then you are on business!
A Perfect slice of tea cake to have with a cup of hot coffee or tea! You can also make it in a loaf pan! I use bundt pan!
Let’s hop to the recipe!
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 100 gm butter
- 4 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/2 cup white chocolate
- 3 to 4 tbsp dulce de leche or you can use 1/2 cup cooking chocolate
- Crack in 4 eggs and beat.
- Add in the powdered sugar and beat well until it’s pale and fluffy.
- Add vanilla and room temperature butter mix it lightly until combined.
- Sieve the flour and baking powder to the egg mixture and lightly beat until its incorporated.
- Divide the batter into 2 portion.
- Add melted white chocolate in one portion and 3 to 4 tbsp dulche del leche on other
- Butter the pan and pour 3/4th of the white batter level it drizzle some dulce de leche and pour the brown batter over the white and then the remaining white batter(refer video) swirl it with a toothpick and bake it ” 180 degrees preheated oven for 40 minutes or until the toothpick inserted comes out clean.