This is such an easy and delicious treat that prepares in no time and your kids are gonna love you for this! The jammy blueberry covered with a layer of crispy buttery pie crust sank in melted vanilla ice cream is such a delightful treat! Perfect dessert on an Iftar table! The warm dessert with Ice cream, Wa!
I’m gonna make it soon again! You can make it with mixed berries, strawberry, peaches or any of your fav fruit. I thought to make an apple crumble along with this and make a post together but time doesn’t permit. For making apple crumble melt sugar and then add the apple in it and cook it for a few minutes. Hopefully, I will share the recipe soon.
This is really an easy dessert to whip together and for sure a crowd pleaser. If you have a sudden guest or any party in a hurry this will be a perfect dessert. Apple Crumble is served along with classic custard, but if you don’t have time you can serve it with ice cream.
- 1 cup blueberry
- 3 tbsp sugar
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp cornflour
- 3/4th cup all-purpose flour
- 1/3rd cup brown sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- 75gm chilled butter
- Mix blueberry, sugar and lemon juice and a tsp of cornflour and keep it aside.
- Preheat the oven @180 degrees
- In another bowl mix flour, brown sugar and vanilla.
- Mix the chilled butter in the flour and crumble it well with your hands. (Refer video)
- In a small baking tray or individual cups layer the blueberry mix evenly, then evenly spread the shortcrust crumble and bake it for 20 t0 25 minutes or until the crust is golden brown.
This is so delicious!