Flan again!The most delicious,easiest and all time favorite Boost Pudding!How many of you love to have this?In short this is a chocolate version of Creme Caramel!Any more explanation needed?Melt in mouth,caramely,chocolate flan.
That’s umma’s (mom’s) first ever trial in pudding she said and our family favorite dessert.Yay at last on the blog!She tasted it from one of her friend’s place and noted the recipe as my dad is a big dessert lover.When ever there is a biriyani he needs a dessert to finish off!hehe!
That color, isn’t that looking amazing?She used to garnish it with cherry and nuts unfortunately i don’t have cherries!Kashif and Akif just gobbled it and i was like why i made it in such a small quantity!I need to make it again!
- 3 eggs
- 3 tbsp boost
- 3 tbsp sugar
- 1 n 1/4 cup milk
- 1/2 tsp vanilla essence
- 4 to 5 tbsp sugar to caramelize
- Blend together all the ingredients in a blender
- Caramelize the sugar and pour it over the pan which you are going to prepare.
- Then bake it or steam it for 30 minutes
- For baking flan refer my Mango Flan recipe