Chocolaty,nutty,fruity all in one!Soft and moist cake with flavor of banana, crunch of nuts and melting chocolate chips in it!This will be for sure kids favorite.If you like banana this one is a must try!Simple yet delicious,perfect with a cup of tea!
Kashif loved it and no wonder in it,as bananas are his all time favorite and also kids fav chocolates are there !!Such tea cakes are really a life saver if we bake and store before weekends arrive.So kids can munch on and we can also enjoy it with our morning or evening tea.
Over to the recipe
- 3/4 cup all purpose flour
- 2 tbsp cornflour
- 1 tbsp cocoa powder
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 3/4 cup powdered sugar
- 100 gm butter
- 1 egg
- 2 ripe bananas
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 cup crushed cashew nuts
- 4 to 5 tbsp chocolate chips
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- Preheat the oven to 180 degree
- Sieve and keep all the dry ingredients ready.
- Beat butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
- Add egg and beat well to mix it.Now add mashed bananas and vanilla beat.
- Add dry ingredients and milk alternatively beat well to mix it up.(don’t over beat just to mix it.
- Now gently fold in the crushed nuts and chocolate chips.
- Pour it to a prepared baking tray and sprinkle some more chocolate chips on top.
- Bake it for 30 to 40 minutes at 180 degree.
- Let it cool and then cut and serve.
Enjoy your tea time with this nuttilicious chocolate banana cake!😊