A perfect treat to enjoy on a chilly day! This roasted tomato and chicken soup is so flavorful and delicious that you craves for more! That caramelized veggies and chicken gives the soup an extra layer of flavour! Try it out and enjoy guys!
Most importantly it’s so easy to prepare without any mess! Let’s see the recipe! If you like you may also add carrot into it.
- 3 medium sized tomatoes
- 1 onion
- 1 bell pepper
- 2 green chilies
- 1 whole bulb garlic
- 300 gm boneless chicken
- Salt to taste
- Pepper powder
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1 tsp cumin powder
- 2 bay leaf
- olive oil
- Cut the veggies and chicken line it evenly on a baking tray, dump in all the seasoning, olive oil and toss well. Or you may roast in an air fryer too.
- Bake it @200degress preheated oven for 25 minutes or until, well roasted.
- Once it’s done press out the soften garlic mix it all well, transfer it to a blender
- pour some water in the roasted pan and pour it in the blender. Blend it to a smooth paste
- In a pan melt 1 tbsp of butter, pour the blended mixture along with the required amount of water.
- Check for the seasoning and add if requires.
- Let it comes to a simmer, add in the parsley and switch off the flame.
- Have it with croutons or garlic bread. Or with a cheesy toasted bread like i did here! It was super yum and comforting that makes your soul happy!