This Cheesy Noodle Bake is a marriage of two different cuisine! A fusion of Chinese Noodles and cheesy Italian Pasta will be surely a crowd pleaser for your next party! Spaghetti loaded with veggies and chicken with the kick of tomato sauce and cheese in it is a must try recipe if you are a fan of Italian and Chinese food!
It tasted so good as it is, but if you like to bring a twist and make it more tastier layer it with mozzarella and bake it to perfection! You may skip this step if don’t like cheese and enjoy it! Perfect meal on a chilly evening, right?
- 2 tbsp butter and some olive oil
- 1 onion thinly sliced
- 400 gm boneless chicken cut into thin strips
- 1 large onion julienne cut
- 1 bell pepper julienne cut
- 1 zucchini
- pepper to taste
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tsp chilly flakes
- 2 tbsp tomato paste
- 1/2 cup pasta stock
- 2 tbsp cream cheese
- Mozzarella cheese
- Some oregano
- In a large wok or pan add butter and olive oil.
- Add in the sliced garlic and roast it until aromatic
- Add thinly sliced onion and cook for 2 minutes on high flame.
- Then mix in the chicken strips along with salt and pepper mix and stir fry.
- Add in the soy sauce and chilly flakes cook it for 3 to 4 minutes until the chicken is almost done.
- Then add the carrot juliennes cook it for 2 minutes on high flame.
- Add zucchini and bell peppers cook it on high flame for 1 min.
- Add the tomato paste mix well, add the pasta stock let it cook for 1 more minute and then switch off the flame.
- Add in the cream cheese and parsley mix well.
- Mix it with the cooked spaghetti until it coats well with the sauce.
- In a baking tray layer the pasta, mozzarella, sprinkle some oregano and parsley.
- Bake it @200 degrees preheated oven for 10 to 15 minutes or until the cheese melts and the top is browned! Have it hot and enjoy!