Refreshing and filling Custard Drink in 2 different flavors! Vanilla & Rose flavored Custard drink topped with some vanilla ice cream, roasted cashews, and nuts! A glass full of this refreshing drink is a real thirst quencher while breaking the fast!
My family loves such drinks and desserts for Iftar that quench our thirst and hunger at a time! That pink color drink looks so damn pretty, right? In the vanilla drink if you like add some boiled vermicelli or sago!
My kids enjoyed the vanilla-flavored one! Instead of Roohafza, you may also add strawberry syrup! Prepare the thick custard and chill it in an air-tight container, so it’s easy for you to prepare it when in need!
- 3 cups milk
- 5 tbsp custard powder
- 2 tbsp sugar
Take 1/4th cup milk and mix custard powder in it without any lumps. keep it aside! Mix milk and sugar, cook it until comes to a boiling point, simmer and pour the custard mix, and stir it continuously until you get a thick custard. Switch off the flame, let it cool and then chill it.
- A handful of cashews
- 2 tsp ghee or butter
Roast the cashews and cornflakes in ghee and keep It aside.
For Vanilla Drink
- Chilled custard
- Vanilla Ice Cream
- Vanilla essence
- Milkmaid or sugar to taste
- For 1/2 of this custard mix add 2 cups of Milk
- Roasted cashews, cornflakes, and Vanilla ice cream for topping
For Rose flavored Drink
- Soaked chia or basil seeds
- Ice cubes
- For vanilla-flavored drink blend all the ingredients except roasted cashews and cornflakes. pour it into a tall glass and top it with ice cream, cashews, and cornflakes.
- In the same vanilla, drink pour the desired amount of roohafza and blend.
- In the glass add icecubes chia seeds and pour the drink. Top it with the rest of the ingredients and enjoy!
Note: Roasted cashews and cornflakes give a nice crunch and flavor to the drink, so do not skip it!