Fiery hot and smoky Jerk chicken grill on the menu today!! Jerk is a style of cooking familiar in Jamaica in which the meat is dry-rubbed or wet marinated with a hot spice mixture! This is a lip-smacking grill recipe!
Grills and kebabs are one such dish that I love to experiment ! There are many takes on the same recipe and this one is a mix of many recipes I browsed from the internet!
A spicy and fragrant grill recipe that you will fall in love with! Actually, grills are perfect for a lazy dinner because all we need to do is just marinate and bake it or grill it and serve it along with a salad or dips! Here I air-fried it and I just loved how it came out! An air fryer is a great option to grill your chickens and kebabs!
- 1&1/2 chicken cut into 6 pieces
- 1 onion
- 10 t0 12 cloves garlic
- 3 to 4 green chilies
- spring onion
- 1 tbsp pepper(more or less according to your taste)
- 1 tsp cumin seeds
- 1 tsp allspice powder(optional)
- 1 tsp cinnamon powder
- lime juice
- 1 tbsp brown sugar
- small piece nutmeg
- salt to taste
- 2 tbsp oil
- Dump everything in a blender and grind it to a smooth paste.
- Put gashes on the chicken pieces and marinate them well. Leave it for 2 hours minimum or 6 hours.
- Pan grill it, bake it, or air fry it. Check the video for the cooking process!
- Have it hot with your fav salad, dip, and roti!