Cheesesteak sandwich with creamy mushroom sauce on top! The chicken is well seasoned and seared in garlic butter with a juicy texture! Should I say anymore? It’s far better than those we buy from fancy restaurants, I guarantee you! Juicy sandwiches are my fav than the dry ones! How do you like yours?
If you are a cheese steak sandwich lover please give this one a try, I’m sure you will love it to the last bite! If you do not like mushrooms, skip adding it and make the sauce. For a crunch, you may also add lettuce and tomato to your sandwich!
I love making sandwiches because we can literally add anything and everything that we want and make it how we like it! Trust me on this, try it out, guys! A filling sandwich you can have as a brunch or as a dinner!
- 2 chicken breast fillet
- Salt to taste
- Pepper powder to taste
- Chilly flakes#
- Some rosemary
- Some Paprika or chilly powder
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp butter
- 4 to 5 cloves garlic sliced
- Slice cheese
- Hoagie buns
For the Mushroom sauce
- 1 tbsp butter
- small piece onion chopped finely
- salt to taste
- Mushroom sliced
- 1 tsp pepper powder and some chilly flakes
- 1 tbsp heaped all-purpose flour
- 1 cup milk
- some parsley
- Mozzarella cheese (opt)
- When the chicken is semi-frozen slice it from the center and marinate it with the above-mentioned ingredients. Let them sit for 30 minutes.
- On a cast-iron pan drizzle some olive oil and grill the steak by flipping each side.
- When it’s half done add 2 tbsp butter and add garlic in it, cook the chicken in that garlic butter. Man the flavors are awesome!
- Slice the thin pieces of chicken steaks when it’s done(refer video)
- In the same pan grill the bread.
- For sauce in the same pan add some more butter, add chopped onion and salt with some garlic cook it.
- Add the sliced mushrooms, pepper and chilly flakes cook it until the mushrooms are tender.
- Add the flour and cook for a while, then add the milk mix and let them thicken slightly.
- Add cheese and salt if needed.
- Make 2 portions of thinly sliced steaks add sliced cheese on top of it and microwave it.(refer video)
- Put that over the grilled bread pour the sauce on top and dig in!
- For a crunch, you may also add lettuce and tomato for a crunch!
Enjoy every bit of it!