A quick fix sweet recipe is on the menu today! If you are a honeycomb bread fan this one is a quick version of it! Crunchy puff pastry balls stuffed with cheese cubes drenched in a sweet sauce garnished with pistachio!
You may fill it with chocolate too if your kids don’t like cheese! This is a quick fix recipe for a dessert craving! I just loved its texture and flavors!
This one will be a lifesaver recipe for the last-minute rush! Baking really makes life a lot easier right? By this time you all may know that how much I love baking! 😍
- Puff pastry small sheet or large square cut into 4 pieces
- cheese cubes cut into 4 portion
- Egg for egg wash
- Some sugar to sprinkle on top
For the Sweet Sauce
- 3 tbsp fresh cream or thick cream
- 4 to 5 tbsp condensed milk
- some vanilla essence
- 1 tbsp milk
- Some pistachios
Method just go through the video
Hope you all will love this recipe!