After long time,i’m back with a simple recipe of sandwich!Very busy here with lots of fun and events.Hope you all are enjoying your vacation too! Weddings and parties means lots of food! Enjoying it! It’s a pleasure having food without wetting our hands. isn’t it?hehe!
But i really miss my blog :-)So here is a simple recipe for a tasty and juicy sandwich filled with veggies and grilled chicken!Have you ever thought of making sandwich with these fillings?If no please give it a try!I’m sure you will love it.
This sandwich is loaded and packed with full of flavors and healthy veggies.It’s a little tangy,spicy and creamy with charred chicken !Over to recipe here
- 6 to 8 bread slice
- 1 chicken breast fillet
- 1 tsp chilly powder
- 1 tsp ginger paste
- 1/2 tsp garlic paste
- 1/2 tsp garamasala
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 2 cups cabbage shredded
- 2 small onion
- 1 medium tomato
- Lots coriander leaves
- Few mint leaves
- few drops of lemon
- Salt & pepper
- 2 heaped tbsp mayo
- some chilly flakes
- Marinate chicken with the above listed ingredients and let it rest for at least 1/2 an hour.Grill it in oven or using a pan until the chicken is cook through and it get a charred effect.Drizzle some oil on top while grilling.
- When it’s cool enough cut it into thin strips.
- Now slice all veggies and herbs,Mix it with with salt, pepper,chilly flakes lemon and mayo.
- Take a bread slice arrange the salad and then the chicken on top.Cover it with other bread slice.
- Cook it using a sandwich maker or on tawa until it’s golden brown and crisp.(Butter your sandwich maker or tawa a before you place your sandwich.
I think this one will be a perfect tea time snack to munch on a rainy,lazy day !What you say?
If you want to make it more healthy skip the amount of mayo or use law fat mayo!Left over chicken work too here!