Two different flavors of ice cream in one go,Yay!Totally delicious ,creamy first and foremost simplest way of making ice creams!There are variety of fancy flavors in ice creams now! So here are 2 mouthwatering and decadent ice-cream flavors for you!
One is rich, chocolaty,creamy ganache ice cream with the biscuit crunch and the other one is cookies and cream with everyone’s favorite Oreo cookies and for the extra bite crushed some toblerone chocolates in it.I didn’t utter a word about the ice cream until i finished my photo shoot to my kids,otherwise i’m sure i can’t do it properly,hehe!So what are you planning for your weekend dessert?For those who doesn’t get whipping cream see notes.
Instead of making it plain i like some crunch in my ice creams,so i sauted some krack jack biscuits in butter crushed it and added to my chocolate ice cream.Believe me it was heavenly!If you like it plain skip that step.but do try this guys,your kids will love you more for this!hehe!
So First which recipe??? Ok Cookies and Cream!
For the Vanilla Ice cream base
- 2 cups whipping cream
- 3/4 tin condensed milk(if u like it more sweet add 1 can)
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- A pinch of salt
For cookies n cream
- 6 to 8 Oreos crushed
- 4 Toblerone small chocolates(optl)
- 1 cube cream cheese room temp(optl)
Note:This is for half of the ice cream mix
- Whip the cream until stiff peaks form then add the condensed milk,vanilla and salt beat until everything is well incorporated.
- Divide this to two bowls.
In one half mix cream cheese add the crushed Oreos and Toblerone chocolates fold well and store it in a container and let it freeze for 6 to 8 hours.Here ready the cookie and cream ice cream
For Chocolate Ganache Ice Cream
- 3/4 cup semi sweet chocolate
- 1 to 2 tbsp cocoa powder
- 2 tbs butter
- 10 to 12 krack jack biscuits
- Melt chocolate in a microwave and let it temper.
- In a pan melt butter and add coarsely crushed biscuits and roast it till it becomes crisp.Keep it aside.
- Now in the vanilla mix fold in the melted chocolate and cocoa powder ,beat it until everything is incorporated.
- Now when the biscuit mix is cooled completely add it to the chocolate cream and mix well.Store it in an air tight container and freeze it overnight or at least 6 hours.
Your Ice Cream is ready to dig in!
Note: If the whipping cream is not available in your place here is the recipe for you to make a vanilla base.You can add any flavors with this ice cream base,like butterscotch,strawberry,pistachio,toffee anything!
- 2 sachet whipping powder
- 1/2 to 3/4th cup milk
- 1 tsp vanilla(Beat well all these until thick and creamy,then gently fold in the fresh cream and condensed milk and beat again until everything is mixed )
- 1/2 can condensed milk
- 1 & 1/2 cups fresh cream
The crunch from the chocolate ice cream is just woow!Make it and please let me know which one you liked the more!Happy weekend !