This is a mild spiced chicken grill with tomato based marination.Juicy,soft and succulent chicken grilled to perfection with only a drizzle of olive oil.No one can resist this for it’s aroma while grilling!
It’s a yummy and healthy recipe!Tomato is one thing that i never can eat raw,so i used it in my chicken marination and some other tomatoes as grill.The marination will be a little liquidy as we are pureeing fresh tomatoes.After grilling the chicken you can simmer the marinade and use it as sauce to pour over the chicken.
Over to the recipe
- 400 gm Chicken Breast Fillet
- 1 big / 2 small tomatoes
- 2 tbsp yogurt
- 1 tsp red chilly powder / paprika
- 1 tsp pepper powder
- 1 tsp dried rosemary/oregano(optl)
- 4 cloves garlic
- 1 inch piece ginger
- Salt to taste
- 1 tsp lemon juice(optl)
- Clean and drain the chicken .
- Grind all the ingredients listed under marination except chicken.Put some gashes on chicken and marinate the chicken for at least 2 hours.
- Then grill it in an oven or grill pan until it’s cooked and charred.Drizzle a tsp of olive oil in between.Your chicken is ready to serve.Serve it hot with your fav salad and dip.I grilled a tomato in the same pan to pair it.
- In the same pan pour 1/2 tsp of olive oil and simmer the marinade until you get a thick sauce out of it.
Notes:If you don’t like the whole chicken breast cut it into small pieces and skewer it with some veggies and have it!
I paired it with simple salad and yogurt!Hope you all like it!