Whats better than this to have for your morning tea or coffee??A crunchy,nutty,chocolaty goodness with the hot sip of tea or coffee will be a great start for the winter morning. Biscotties are one of our favorite!If you start making and eating this i’m sure you will be addicted..
That green pistachios and chcolate color makes great combination isn’t it?How cute they are looking!For biscotties we need to double bake it to get that perfect crunchy texture.First make it to a log shape and bake it for 30 minutes.Then when its cool enough cut it into strips and bake it again.
Over to recipe
- 1 & 3/4 cup all purpose flour
- 1/2 cup cocoa
- 1 tsp baking soda
- Salt a pinch
- 6 to 8 tbsp butter/oil
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- 3/4 cup chcocolate chip /semi sweet cooking chocolate cut into small pieces
- 1 cup pistachio
- Mix together flour.cocoa,baking soda and salt keep it aside.
- In a large bowl with the help of a hand whisk,mix together melted butter or oil,eggs,vanilla,Then add powdered sugar in it and whisk until incorporated.
- Now gently mix the dry ingredients and when its half mixed add all the pistachios and chocolate then mix well.
- Knead it well with your hands.
- If its sticky sprinkle some flour and knead..
- Prepare your baking tray with parchment paper
- Divide the dough into two equal portions.
- Make them into log shape and bake it at 180 degree for 30 minutes.
- When its out from the oven let them cool completely before cutting into strips.Then line it and bake for 8 to 10 minutes on both side.Have it when its cool completely