A quick and easy bread pizza with leftovers!Gooey,cheesy,spicy pizza bread!I combined together a spicy filling with some pizza toppings and seasonings,so the name fusion bread pizza!
Here i used bun instead of bread that i have to finish off before expiry.This one will be good if you make it in a small pan.I baked it,but i think pan works better for this.I used my usual chicken filling here!
- Bread (5) bun (2)(Stale bread works too)
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup milk
- salt to taste
- 1 tsp pepper
- 1 tsp oregano
- 1/2 tsp chilly flakes
- Chicken filling (any)
- Some onion finely chopped
- Some capsicum finely chopped
- Some tomato finely chopped
- Some cilantro finely chopped
- Mozzarella or slice cheese
- Oil / butter to coat the pan
- Mix together eggs ,milk,salt pepper,oregano,chilly flakes and keep aside.
- If you are using buns cut it from the center.
- Take a pan spread some oil or butter and arrange the bread as a base in the pan.Fill the gap with some more pieces for bread if there is any.(i used small pan)
- Now pour the egg mix evenly on top the bread just to soak the bread.
- Sprinkle the filling evenly.
- Spread out all the veggies and cheese evenly on the top.Pour egg mix on top if there is any, and cook it on low flame until its fully cooked.
- If you are baking arrange it all in a small square baking tray and bake it in a 180 degree preheated oven for 20 to 30 minutes or until it’s done.
Try out this easy peasy recipe!Hope you guys will enjoy it!